Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, October 26, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Markets In Everything: Blog Edition
- Without AZ, CA, FL and NV, Foreclosures Dropped in...
- Intrade Odds Almost 7:1 for "President Obama"
- Census: Income Inequality Unchanged Since 2000
- Rich Farmers Harvesting Cash With Farm Subsidies
- Making The Case for Low Voter Turnout; Every Civic...
- Supply and Demand In Action
- Second State: Missouri Gas Prices Fall Below $2
- Interesting Fact of the Day: Life Expectancy in Ru...
- U.S. Greenback Reached A 2.5 Year High Yesterday