Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Saturday, October 25, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Second State: Missouri Gas Prices Fall Below $2
- Interesting Fact of the Day: Life Expectancy in Ru...
- U.S. Greenback Reached A 2.5 Year High Yesterday
- Libertarian Candidate Bob Barr Makes His Case
- Traffic Volume Declines in August by Record 5.6%; ...
- Unbelievable McCain Vs. Obama Dance-Off
- Some Healing in the Housing Market: The 5.5% Septe...
- Despite 1.5% Target, Fed Fund Rate Is Below 1%
- Inflation Expectations Plunge By 2% in 4 Months An...
- Markets in Everything, South Florida Edition: Vult...