Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, September 21, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- U.S. Household Net Worth Up By 43% Since 2002
- Canadians Pay 2X As Much For Generics As We Do
- Quote of the Day: Natural Economists
- Cartoon of the Day
- Shield Men From Folly: Fill The World With Fools
- Convenient, Affordable Care: A Parking Lot Away
- Amazing Photos: The Short, But Eventful Life of Ik...
- Ban On Short Selling Is A Terrible Idea: Short Sel...
- Steven Landsburg: Like Creationism, Protectionism ...
- Economists Are Primarily Writers of Econ Essays