Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Monday, September 15, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Census Data Show Significant Income Mobility
- Economic Conditions: Not Even Close to The Great D...
- Change You Can Believe In, As Long As You're Using...
- ECON 101: You Can't Have It Both Ways
- Is High Home Ownership Rate Hurting Michigan?
- Heavy Regulation, Dysfunctional Governance
- Markets In Everything: Bald Head Advertising
- Cartoon of the Day
- Rent Control Is the Real New York Scandal
- Consumer Confidence Rebounds