Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Saturday, September 13, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Rent Control Is the Real New York Scandal
- Consumer Confidence Rebounds
- Is Politics Allowed on Economics Blogs?
- America's War on Drugs Has Killed 12 Times More Vi...
- ND Telepharmacy Project Takes Off
- Excluding AZ, CA, FL, MI and NV, Foreclosures Actu...
- We're Still A Long Way From a Real Banking Crisis
- Fact of the Day
- Map: World's Largest Gold Buyers and Producers
- New Research on Retail Health Care Clinics