Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, June 22, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- What Happened to America's Hopefullness, Abounding...
- If Politicians Were Honest, Here's What They'd Say...
- Wal-Mart's Global Reach
- Carpe Diem Stats
- 2008: "The Year of the River" in Cedar Rapids
- Classic Milton Friedman; "Classic Liberal" Friedma...
- Cartoons of the Day
- America's Environmental Imperialism
- Cedar Rapids, IA Photos
- Al Gore, Energy Hog: Do As I Say, Not As I Do