Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, June 20, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- America's Environmental Imperialism
- Cedar Rapids, IA Photos
- Al Gore, Energy Hog: Do As I Say, Not As I Do
- Through $4 Gas, Consumers Find Religion: Record De...
- Why Didn't MDs Ever Object About Cigs in the Past?...
- "Left Wing" Milton Friedman on Legalizing Drugs, a...
- Carbon Footprint Calculator From Delta Airlines
- Real Compensation HAS Risen With Productivity
- It's An "Educated-Take-All" Economy
- World's Most Prosperous Workers?