Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, February 28, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Government Crackdown on Good Samaritans
- Upbeat Economic News: It's Not All Gloom & Doom
- 20 Ways Wal-Mart Clinics Will Affect US Healthcare...
- Flawed WSJ Editorial: Wages Are a Price, Too
- Shockingly Low Male HS Grad Rates in Detroit:32%
- Assorted Links
- Wal-Mart Puzzle: Why Is It Thriving?
- Free Cubans by Dropping Trade Restrictions
- Markets in Everything: Rent Out Your Driveway II
- Smoking Bans Can Be Hazardous to Your Health?