Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Markets in Everything: Rent Out Your Driveway II
- Smoking Bans Can Be Hazardous to Your Health?
- 5% of Congressional Districts Get 50% of Subsidies...
- Fastest Global Diffusion in History: The Cell Phon...
- Top 10 Reasons $280B Farm Bill is Bad Legislation
- Remote Robotic Surgery:Outsourced to Bangalore?
- List of Obsolete Skills
- India, Inc. Fights Back Against Anti-Outsourcing R...
- Body Count: 85-100 Million Dead From Communism
- Stagflation Update: Monetary Base