Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, January 18, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Remember: Government Has No Money to Give, II
- U.S. Map of Religions
- Remember: The Government Has No Money to Give
- Global Stock Market Wealth in 2007 Sets Records
- Premium SUV Market Is Booming in India
- Zimbabwe Introduces New 10 Million Dollar Note
- 2009: The Shallowest, Mildest Recession in History...
- Number of Retail Health Clinics Nationwide = 1,000...
- Industrial Production Growth Is Below Average, But...
- Oil is Almost $100 and Ethanol Still Can't Compete...