Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- TelaDoc Market Solution: The Doctors Is Always In
- Online Shopping in Nov. At All-Time Record Highs
- Multiple Refinancing Contributed to Mortgage Crisi...
- Buy Houses in Detroit For $250, Monthly Pmt = $1
- Bank Stocks Outperform Market in The Long Run
- Forcing The Poor To Buy Rich Man's Toys
- Barefoot Indian Steelworkers: "Help" Is On The Way...
- Carpe Diem On CNBC's "Kudlow and Company"
- Moving In And Out of Those Income Brackets
- Apostrophe Misuse Ending at The NY Times?