Sunday, July 29, 2007

FlightStats Website Tracks Airline Performance

The chart above is from FlightStats, a website that tracks performance by airport and airline in 3 hour increments, showing today's departures for Northwest Airlines from Detroit (DTW).

Of 94 flights scheduled to leave this morning, 8 have been cancelled (8.5%), and the other 86 (91.5%) are either en route, landed, or scheduled to leave on time.

That's better than several time periods yesterday, when between 20-30% of Northwest flights from DTW were cancelled, see this story in the Detroit News.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home