Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, July 26, 2007
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Bull Market in the Emerging Markets II
- Excessive Celebrity Pay?
- Google, AOL & Dell Outsource to India, So Can You
- Reality-Based Economy, Myths vs. Realities
- Bull Market in the Emerging Markets
- A Weak Dollar Ain't All Bad
- How To Sing The Blues
- Trying to Define a Foreign Car Will Drive You Craz...
- A Year Without "Made in China": Not a Good Idea
- Trade = Technology = Progress = Outsourcing