Wednesday Afternoon Links
1. Markets in everything: WiFi enabled, multi-color, energy efficient LED light bulb that you control with your iPhone.
2. "Patchwriting" is more common than plagiarism, and just as dishonest. I guess that's what happened to me, see recent CD post.
3. Almost half (46.3%) of Irish residents buy private health insurance, despite "free" national health insurance.
4. Thanks to the commodity boom, 2012 graduates from the South Dakota School of Mines make more on average than Harvard grads, $56.7k vs. $54.1k.
5. New website archives every TV news program since 2009, and it’s now online and searchable for free.
6. Russia has vast new diamond field containing "trillions of carats," enough to supply global markets for next 3,000 years.
7. Airlines add service in North Dakota's oil patch: Delta to add two daily Minneapolis-Williston flights, United to add three flights from Denver to Williston.