Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Monday, September 17, 2012
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Housing Affordability is Historically Very High
- 2012: The Year of the Housing Recovery, Update
- Classic 1978 Milton Friedman Lecture on Trade
- Occupational Licensing Gone Wild
- Quotation of the Day: A Duty Is a TAX on Imports
- Grisly Drug War Fact of the Day
- Buying a Home Is Now 45% Cheaper Than Renting
- 2012: The Year of the Housing Recovery; Exhibit A:...
- CD Post Re-Written by a Montana TV Station?
- Great Moments in Government Regulation: Massage a ...