Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, August 16, 2012
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Cleaned by Capitalism, Polluted by Communism
- The Higher Education Academic Conference Racket
- Graphing The Huge, Exponential Bakken Boom
- Quotation of the Day
- Homebuilder Confidence Highest Since Feb. 2007, Ho...
- July Industrial Production Highlights; Factory Out...
- Oil Prosperity Delivers Economic Stimulus to TX
- America’s New No. 2 Oil State – North Dakota – Set...
- Ten Tuesday Afternoon Links
- Markets in Everything: Research Validation Service...