Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Monday, March 05, 2012
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- College Degrees By Gender Remain Remarkably Stable...
- Interesting Facts: Online Job Demand
- Online Job Demand Improves in February and Supply/...
- Milton & Rose Friedman's Legacy of School Reform
- 10 Years of Gorgeous Images of Earth From Space
- East Germany: Before and After Communism
- Matt Ridley on the "Wind Farm Scam"
- Residential Natural Gas Prices: Lowest in a Decade...
- Chart of the Day: Private GDP Grew 4.7% in Q4
- Sunday Energy Links