Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, March 11, 2012
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Daylight Savings Time Costs $2 Billion per Year
- More on Regional Disparities in Gas Prices
- Welcome Univ. of Michigan-Flint MBA Students
- Gas Prices Explained
- New Jersey Natural Gas Lowers Rates for 500,000 Cu...
- It Took $10M in Taxpayer-Funded Subsidies To Creat...
- What California Could Learn from North Dakota
- Has the Real Estate Market Finally Bottomed Out?
- Canadian and North Dakota Oil Help Explain Why Gas...
- Time To Call BS on ECRI's Recession Prediction?