Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Institute for Justice Goes Up Against the IRS
- Chart of the Day: Natural Gas Prices Fall to Fresh...
- Thomas Sowell on The Big Hoax
- Has the Real Estate Market Finally Bottomed Out?
- How Housing Policy Caused the Financial Crisis
- California Declares War on Raw Dairy Farmers
- Manufacturing Boom in Michigan, Partly Due to Resh...
- Fear Has Vanished from the Market
- Oil Price Increases in Dollars, Swiss Franc and Ye...
- Shale Gas Brings Prosperity to Appalachia