Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, February 23, 2012
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Dumb City Regulations Threaten Foodtrucks
- Jobless Claims Fall to Lowest Level Since Mar. 200...
- Months Supply of Homes Close to Six-Year Low
- Economic Lessons in the News
- Architecture Indexes and Homebuilder ETF: Has A T...
- Interesting Facts about BMW in the U.S.
- Markets in Everything: Gender-Based Advertising Us...
- Professor Alan Meltzer's Three Laws of Regulation
- Romney 2:1 Favorite over Santorum for Michigan
- First the Dutch Pull the Plug on Wind Subsidies, N...