Monday, January 16, 2012

Powerpoint Version of "I Have a Dream" Speech

From economist William Easterly:

"Martin Luther King's "I Have a Dream" speech would have been even more successful if Dr. King had two things that have vastly improved in the last 47 years: (1) presentation software, and (2) the evocative jargon used by "social entrepreneurs" trying to change things. Using my expert knowledge of these two areas, I was able to improve the "Dream" speech considerably in this Powerpoint presentation."

1 Comments:

At 1/20/2012 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that's funny. I don't care who you are! (to steal a line).

When I die my greatest fear is I'll have to sit through a powerpoint of my life before God renders his verdict.. Actually, if I die and find myself viewing a PP presentation, I'll just assume I failed the test and am in hell….

 

Post a Comment

<< Home