Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, January 15, 2012
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- CBS News: 12 Clean Energy Firms Received $6.5B in ...
- Sunday Night Links
- Markets in Everything: Rent Your Stuff
- VIDEO: The Hidden Beauty of Pollination
- A New World Energy Map is Emerging. Exhibit A: Na...
- U.S. Shale Oil Revolution Has Only Just Begun
- Petroleum, Fuel Lead U.S. Exports in November
- Six Big Results of $3.53 Natural Gas in 2012
- The Energy Treasures Beneath Our Feet
- Mortgage Rates Fall to New Historic Lows and Help ...