Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, December 08, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Steve Hayward: America's Vast Energy Resources
- Digital Christmas Story
- Quote of the Day: Taxes and Home Values
- Fact of the Day: Hunting is Safer Than Bowling?
- Ten N.D. Counties Have Jobless Rates Below 2%
- Income Inequality: Babe Ruth vs. Alex Rodriguez
- New Report Shatters the Myth of Energy Scarcity an...
- Shale Gas Will Increase Jobs, GDP, Tax Revenues an...
- Megabus Alternative to Amtrak and High-Speed Rail
- Housing Affordability At Record High in October