Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Saturday, December 31, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Abundant Natural Gas Leads to Record-Low Prices; N...
- The New Age of America's Energy Abundance: The No....
- Krugman: There's No Grand Government Conspiracy to...
- BPP@MIT Data Show Inflation Trending Downward
- Restaurant Indexes Improve in November With Strong...
- October Natural Gas Production Sets New Record
- Intrade Odds for 2-Term Obama Now Above 52%
- Ten Things Our Kids Will Never Worry About
- Facts About the Khan Academy; Four Million Visits ...
- Economic Reports: Signs of Ongoing Recovery