Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Monday, October 03, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Congress Considers Raising Taxes on American Consu...
- What if NFL Played by Unionized Teachers' Rules?
- Yo, For Real - Ali G Interviews Andy Rooney in 200...
- The Shale-Gas Boom Comes to the U.K. and How The M...
- Happy 60th Birthday, Color TV: 1951 -2011
- How N. Dakota Became Saudi Arabia: Interview with ...
- America's Latest Crime Wave: "Educational Theft"
- Markets in Everything: Mobile Booty Lounge
- Reporter Asks Buffett: You Support Higher Taxes So...
- More Fact-Checking of Warren Buffett