Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Ponzi to Perry: The Truth About Social Security
- Are Chain Stores Good or Bad?
- Detroit Sets Future on Two-Tier Wages; That Could ...
- 37% of the Uninsured Live in Households Making $50...
- Quote of the Day: A Fundamental Fallacy
- Borders Store No.1 Closes; We Should Celebrate. P...
- Interesting/Weird Fact of the Day: Maine and D.C.
- U.S. Manufacturing Profits Set New Record in Q2
- President Obama’s $447 Billion Tax Increase
- An Excellent $6 Knoxville-DC Megabus Adventure