Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, July 28, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- The Lawn Parking Hobgoblin in Indianapolis and Cit...
- IJ Challenges Atlanta's Street Vending Monopoly
- Want More Jobs? Remove Barriers to Job Creation
- Quote of the Day: Death By CAFE Standards
- Warren Buffett is Wrong on Taxes
- Government Distortions of Markets Led the Economy ...
- World Trade and Output Continue to Improve
- Creative Destruction of Jobs Makes Us Richer
- ATA Truck Tonnage Index Jumps 6.8% in June
- NAACP Passes Historic Resolution to End Drug War