1. Vehicle City, the nickname given Flint as the birthplace of General Motors, has become the state's version of Dodge City, as murders and arsons soar.
2. There are now more medical marijuana dispensaries in Denver than Starbucks. Local smokers even have a professional weed critic in the alternative weekly paper.
3. NYC police crack down on Midtown Manhattan food trucks.
4. Manpower Employment Services has many job openings, but is finding a lack of qualified applicants to fill jobs.
5. Iceland is considering banning the sale of cigarettes and making them a prescription-only product.
6. VW plans to export 4,000 Chattanooga-made Passats per year to Korea.
7. The extraordinary Mexican migration that delivered millions of illegal immigrants to the U.S. over the past 30 years has sputtered to a trickle because changes in Mexico have made staying home more attractive.