Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Saturday, May 21, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Thailand's Train Track Market
- Statistics on the Amazing Volume of Online Activit...
- Here's One Way to Eliminate Ticket Scalping
- What Recession? Miami Tourism Soars in 2010
- Current Intrade Odds to Run for President
- Markets in Everything: Post-Rapture Pet Rescue
- Friday Economic Updates
- Coming Soon to America: Increased Wait Times?
- Just How Close to a Train Track Can You Set Up a V...
- 4 of Our Top 5 Imports Have Fallen in Price