Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Monday, April 25, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- P.J. O'Rourke: Irish Setter Dad
- 1979-2007: Rich Got Richer, Poor Got Richer
- Steel Production, Shipments Rebound
- Service Sector Inflation Remains Mild
- Cellphone Economics: Free Markets Spread Wealth
- Walmart "Gets Served" By DC Community Group
- Obama Re-Election Odds Trending Down, But > 50%
- Washington Job-Destroying Hubris Gone Wild
- The College Class of 2011: Hiring, Salaries Up
- Why Do Air Traffic Controllers Fall Asleep on the ...