Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Saturday, April 09, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- The Good News: Worker Productivity and Profits Per...
- Rising Supply, Advances in Drilling Technology and...
- WSJ Interactive Map/Graphic of Global Int. Rates
- Leading Economic Indexes Increase in Feb.
- What's Your News IQ? Take the Test and Find Out
- The Pandas Are "Made in China." So What Are They D...
- Recovery Watch: Rail,Temp Help, Air Traffic All Up...
- The Wholesale Liquor Cartel Harms Consumers
- Jobless Claims Remain Below 400,000 for 6th Week
- CHART: International Public Opinion on Capitalism