Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, April 08, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- What's Your News IQ? Take the Test and Find Out
- The Pandas Are "Made in China." So What Are They D...
- Recovery Watch: Rail,Temp Help, Air Traffic All Up...
- The Wholesale Liquor Cartel Harms Consumers
- Jobless Claims Remain Below 400,000 for 6th Week
- CHART: International Public Opinion on Capitalism
- Chart of the the Day: Real Gold Prices, 1970-2011
- If You Subsidize Something, You Get More of It
- P.J. O’Rourke: "Atlas Shrugged. And So Did I"
- Blog Stats: 159 Million