Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, February 02, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- The Amazing Gains in Worker Productivity = Record ...
- El Paso's Attack on Street Vendors
- Except for CFC, Auto Sales Reach 2.5 Year High
- Facts About India and China To Blow Your Mind
- Manufacturing Continues as Recovery's Shining Star...
- The "Detroitification" of Detroit
- Dec. Restaurant Performance Index Back to Pre- Rec...
- Subway Escalators: Moscow vs. Washington D.C.
- Markets in Everything: ER Reservations?
- 2010 United Van Lines Annual Migration Study