Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Federal Tax Revenues Rising: 23% for Individuals
- Medical School Acceptance Rates, 2008-2010
- Miscellaneous Links
- N.D. Tops 350,000 Bbls/Day, Could Double by 2015
- Markets in Everything: Traffic Jam Rescue
- The Flat Earth Society: Economist Version
- The Logical Conclusion of Protectionism
- Chinese Rote Repetition vs. American Self-Esteem
- Impressive Improvement in Dec. Tax Revenues
- Classic Milton Friedman: Free Trade, Protectionism...