1. The State of Maine has decided it must insure that all of it's dairies make a profit.
2. India's inflation rate is about 14% and it's agricultural tariffs average 32%.
3. When Apple moves it's $4 production cost to Vietnam…
4. They’ve just released a fantastic report on China and it’s emerging cities.
5. It may not make sense, but a country that can print it's own money should never default on it's debts.
6. ….recognizing it's shortcomings would serve us all well.
7. Nuclear has it's own set of disposal issues….
8. Vast land areas would have to be converted to it's growth to replace any meaningful amount of gasoline…
9. China has no "communist" system today. It's Communist Party is that in name only.
10. Nearly all technology is highly dependent on public funding for it's existence.