Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, November 12, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Five Ways the Cell Phone Is Changing the World
- Five More States Report Improvements in October
- Is The U.S. A Currency Manipulator?
- Protecting Toads To Keep Private Land Private
- Jobless Claims (4-Week Avg.) Fall to Two-Year Low
- Highly Paid Federal Workers Making $150,000 Or Mor...
- Illinois Loses 1,000 More Union Jobs, and Another ...
- Even The Michigan Economy is Coming Back
- Another Company That Might Leave California
- Debunking Pro-Tax Increase Propaganda