Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Monday, August 16, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Inflation Variability Reached All-Time High in 200...
- Cars Aren't Free, So Why is it Free to Park Them?
- Economics Goes to Hollywood
- Global Economic Recovery? Mercedes Sales Surge
- L.A. Port Shipping Reaches 23-Month High in July
- Canada, Land of Smaller Government, Has Regained A...
- Chart of the Day: Lowest Mortgage Rates in History...
- Intrade Odds Now 70%: Republicans to Take House
- Problem with New Blogger Comment Spam Filter
- Doom-and-Gloom Hasn't Hit the Containers Market