Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, August 19, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- 1) The Recession Saved 874 Lives in 2009; 2) Would...
- The Architecture Billing Index (Leading Indicator)...
- Refinancing Activity Hits 15-Month High As Mortgag...
- Weekly Rail Container Volume Highest on Record
- Minnesota Under Attack From Sharia Law
- Research Assistants Bust Harvard Professor
- Business Loan Indicators Show Improvements in Q2
- West Coast Shipping Boom in July
- Markets in Everything: Using Parking Lot Satellite...
- Seattle Shipping Boom: +48% Gain YTD from 2009