Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, July 09, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Chart of the Day: Net Interest Margin
- Warren Buffett's Favorite Economic Indicator: Rail...
- OECD Leading Index Increases for 15th Month
- Most of the Gender Pay Gap Disappears After Contro...
- LeBronomics: $12m in NY Taxes vs. $0 in Florida?
- Weekly Rail Traffic Tops Same Weeks in 2008 and 20...
- IMF Forecasts Continuing Global Recovery in 2010
- Basic Econ: To Stimulate One Group, You HAVE to De...
- White Castle Has Offered Health Insurance To Its W...
- Tierney Wins The Peak Oil Bet