Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Record High North Dakota Oil Production in May
- Do They Have This in Canada or UK?
- NY Fed Model: No Chance of a Double-Dip in 2011
- LA Port Shipping Boom: Highest June on Record
- Double-Dippers Are All Wet: Towel Off Already
- June So. California Home Sales Highest Since 2006
- What About "Farm Subsidy Inequality"?
- The U.S. Trade Surplus With China: Farm Products
- How Bad Would European Socialism Really Be?
- ASA Staffing Index Level 28.5% Above Last Year