Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Saturday, June 05, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- 10 Big Companies With BIG Hiring Plans
- April International Air Freight Volume Up by 25.2%...
- May Adjusted Jobless Claims Fall to 21-Month Low
- How Currency Manipulation Creates American Jobs
- Jobs Machine: Wal-Mart Plans to Add 500,000 Jobs
- Temporary Help Workers, Overtime Hours, Manufactur...
- Rail Traffic Reaches 18-Month High in May
- Residual Bearishness: Flashback
- For A Double-Dip, You'll Have to Go for Ice Cream
- The Pickup Truck Indicator: Recovery is Real