Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, April 30, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- What If I Had Bought Apple Stock Instead?
- Consumer Spending is Back: 3-Year High in QI
- Kick-Ass: Rail Freight Traffic Hits 16-Month High
- Markets In Everything: Obama Graduation Tickets
- Blog Review
- Brawlin’ in the Ukraine Parliament
- Market-Based Membership Approach to Healthcare At ...
- Chi. Fed Index: Another V-Shaped Recovery Sign
- Just One Word: Plastics
- Cartoon of the Day: This Says It All