Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, April 29, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Blog Review
- Brawlin’ in the Ukraine Parliament
- Market-Based Membership Approach to Healthcare At ...
- Chi. Fed Index: Another V-Shaped Recovery Sign
- Just One Word: Plastics
- Cartoon of the Day: This Says It All
- Chart of the Day: March Vehicle Sales Up 21%
- International Air Travel Increases Again in March
- Florida Home Sales Increase for the 19th Straight ...
- Quote of the Day: The Goldman Gaffe