Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- From the Mall to the Docks, Signs of Rebound; Port...
- NABE: Business Recovery Gaining Momentum
- Thatcher's Last Stand Against Socialism
- Forget the Jobless Recovery, We Might Be Headed fo...
- How Kennedy Tax Cuts Changed Pro Boxing
- Mean/Median Confusion
- "Great Housing Market Bust is Over"
- "The Model Has Changed" aka Creative Destruction: ...
- Environmentalism As Religion
- Consumer Lending Reaches Record High in March; Bus...