Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, March 11, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- 2009 Household Net Worth Increased by $2.8 T
- Markets In Everything: Movie Box-Office Futures
- Why Would AOL Abandon Bebo Rather Than Sell It?
- The Public School Monopoly Feels the Heat in NYC
- John Stossel Takes on the Licensing Police
- Union Backlash
- A Tsunami of Special Interest Spending; Maybe This...
- The Color Test
- Michigan Index Shows Ongoing Economic Recovery
- Two Americas: Public vs. Private Sector Update