Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, January 29, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Shortages Can Always Be Solved by Market Prices
- Huge Gender Degree Gap at Age 22: National Crisis,...
- First Time: Disapprove (48.8%) > Approve (48.1%)
- Michael Moore Seeks Subsidies from MI Taxpayers
- Quote of the Day: Diversity Creed
- Change You Can Believe In, As Long As You're Using...
- Gone with the Wind Still #1 By Box Office, Tix Sal...
- Federal Subsidy Programs Now Exceed 2,000
- Full, 100% Recovery for Canada Home Price Index
- Jobs and Jobless Rates: Private vs. Government