Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Saturday, January 02, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Green Technology is a Scarce Resource Hog; And Mov...
- 2009 Bull Market: +20% Real Return Ranks #12
- Trade Protection = Economic War on Yourself
- The MSCI Emerging Markets Stock Index Closes Out t...
- Labor Market Turns a Corner: New Jobless Claims Fa...
- WSJ's "Chinese Slapped in Steel Dispute" Rewrite: ...
- Markets in Everything: Refrigerators $69 to $15k
- Bronze Age Orientation Day: Creative Destruction
- Everything's Amazing but Nobody's Happy
- Markets in Everything: Free Econ/Bus. Textbooks