Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- 2,000 Pages: Is it the New 25 Pages?
- Nov. Trucking Volume Highest Level in a Year
- Markets Fail. That's Why We Need Markets.
- Why We Have a Health Care Cost Problem and Why It ...
- Global Bull Market Rally: MSCI World Stock Market ...
- VIX Below 20 for 3 Days, 1st Time Since May 2008
- Unwinnable War on Drugs: 6k Murders in Mexico
- EU Green Protectionism = Economic Madness
- 2009 Global Stock Market Rebound
- M2 Growth Falls to 3.7%; Can That Signal Inflation...