Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Florida Home Sales Increase for 15th Month, Southe...
- Manufacturing Employment Falls to Record Lows, But...
- Close-up Photos Showing Frost's Natural Beauty
- Bloomberg Financial Conditions Index Reaches Posit...
- RECOVERY: Existing Home Sales Highest Since Feb. 2...
- Politicized "Science"
- College: Everything's Going Up Except Core Faculty...
- Yield Curve, Investor Optimism at Record High
- Cartoon of the Day: Short-Run, Long-Run
- Where Does All That Tuition Go?