Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Where Does All That Tuition Go?
- St. Louis Ticket Scalpers Now Engaged in "Ticket D...
- Interesting Website: BBC's On This Day 1950-2005
- Natural Gas: It's Cleaner Than Coal, Cheaper Than ...
- We'll Suffer from Obama's Self-indulgent Crusade t...
- Markets in Everything: Eyeball Tattoos
- Another V-Sign of Economic Recovery: Chicago Fed
- Facts of the Day About Detroit
- Another V-Sign of Economic Recovery: Temp Jobs
- U.S. Remains Largest Manufacturer in the World